Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JomSocial Kunena Groups Plug-in

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #21 by BadCluster
ok I've try this plugin with:
joomla 2.5.1 + jomsocial 2.4 + kunena 1.7.2

it's works but:
1) it create only a subforum or forum with the name of discussion
2) if you reply to the discussion through the jomsocial, the post reply don't appear in the forum
3) if you reply to the discussion through the forum, the post reply don't appear in the jomsocial discussion

this plugin is totally unusable! that's have no sense like is it now!

a good plugin must do it:
1) When I create a Discussion in a Group, it create at the same time a Topic with the same name into the Forum of the Group!
2) When I reply to a Topic (into the "Forum Group") using Kunena Forum, my "post reply" must be visible, like a comment, in the "Discussion Group" of JomSocial!
3) When I leave a comment into a "Discussion" in the JomSocial, that must be visible like a "post reply" into the Topic of Kunena Forum.
4) When I reply to a Topic of a Discussion through Kunena Forum, I automatically join into the group!

Sorry for my english.. I'm italian!
If someone can do it, I can pay for it! 50-100€!
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by BadCluster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds