Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Important [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR

More
16 years 1 week ago #62778 by xillibit
Hello,

try by replacing the file joomla/plugins/community/mykunena.php by this one :

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 14 hours ago #63963 by NicholasJohn16
Hmmm, I have this problem so I went to try this file out and when I went to upload it, I found that I don't have a mykunena.php in that folder. Am I missing something or looking in the wrong folder?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 14 hours ago #63973 by xillibit
In which place do you looking ?

Like i had said, this file is located in joomla/plugins/community

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pequeno74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #64919 by NicholasJohn16
That's where I was looking, but there wasn't one there to begin with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #65226 by Creatorffm

xillibit wrote: Hello,

try by replacing the file joomla/plugins/community/mykunena.php by this one :

I was having the same problem but this seems to have done the trick! No more errors! Thanx.

Cheers
Dave

Dave "Creator" Marshall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #65380 by lev
Hi xillibit,
Another question about the localization of the plugin.
How do I keep writing in another language?
In the picture "in"...

Sorry for my English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds