- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Important [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
15 years 10 months ago #70551
by pequeno74
Replied by pequeno74 on topic Re: [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
Many thanks, works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #76550
by michaell
Replied by michaell on topic Re: [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
thanks xillibit... that solved it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #80234
by michaell
Replied by michaell on topic Re: [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
FYI...
I just upgraded to 1.6.2, along with upgrading all the plugins.
This COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR returned. So I came back here, grabbed xillibit's file, and swapped it.
Error gone.
Just thought I'd share (that 1.6.2 still has the issue, and that the patch still works).
I just upgraded to 1.6.2, along with upgrading all the plugins.
This COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR returned. So I came back here, grabbed xillibit's file, and swapped it.
Error gone.
Just thought I'd share (that 1.6.2 still has the issue, and that the patch still works).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #80236
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: [BUG] Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
Because the packages for the plugins mykunena and kunenamenu hasn't been updated in joomlacode
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #82232
by gursoy
Replied by gursoy on topic Re: Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
I'm getting this even user is logged in using Facebook.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #82235
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Jomsocial/Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
And do you have enabled debug mode in Kunena and Joomla configuration panel ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.625 seconds