Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How to set user options when profile = CB?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Bobby_M
I wasn't sure how to phrase the subject but in a nutshell, once we make CB profiles the active link on the Kunena menu, there is no way to have the user change the post sort, signature or default forum tab upon entry. It seems to me that these types of user settings should have been implemented in its own Kunena screen triggered off a "settings" or "user options" tab rather that bundled with profile. This separation makes sense even without 3rd party integration but with the extreme popularity of CB, I think it's mandatory.

Maybe there's already a fix for this but I couldn't find it. Help?

Bobby
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Bobby_M.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Bobby, and welcome to Kunena.

We had a slightly similar discussion to this yesterday - Allowing Avatar selection on Registration . The upshot is that people don't realise how to edit their Community Builder user profile.

When you see your CB user profile, it should look something like this:

Click the link I've indicated in the above picture. Does this help?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds