Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Change login caption from "Username" to "Email Address"

More
12 years 4 months ago #11 by lukavac
Yes please, tell me how to change it...? last time i spent 2-3 hours searching for that file :)

i will not go into problem any more, and explaining how is different when you login over forum and over cb login.... lets leave it on this. But if you neer that info to improve, ill make one good post and you will see what i think.
I will turn off forum login as i said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by sozzled
The captions (and messages and just about every other piece of text you read on a Kunena forum page) are held in the the language file. See Where is the language file? in the Wiki.

If you want me to find the exact line (or lines) that you need to change - I don't know because I haven't looked - I can probably do that for you. It shouldn't be too hard to find this for yourself; if you want me to find this for you, it will take longer. ;)

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by lukavac
no need for that as i decided to turn off kunena login part of the forum.

but maybe you can help me to understand why i dont have subscrube on topic button, on forum ?
i have only favorite button, but i think thats not same.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled

lukavac wrote: maybe you can help me to understand why i dont have subscrube on topic button, on forum ?
i have only favorite button, but i think thats not same.

How does this relate to the topic 'Change login caption from "Username" to "Email Address"'? Different subject, different topic.

I think this topic is closed.

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds