- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Error after installing latest version
in your file .htaccess
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- grumblemarc
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- Still making trouble
- Posts: 1107
- Thank you received: 3
It's rather difficult for me to fathom this, at around 7:00 am, that in spite of the numerous warnings, cautions, advisories and danger signs, we have a continuing parade of people whose first introduction to this forum is "I've never used Kunena before; I just downloaded the unsupported, unstable, test release known as Kunena 1.5.0b (or 1.5.1b, or 1.5.2b ... or whatever is the 'latest' test version that was not intended to be used if your life depended on it) and I have problems with it."
For those who are completely unfamiliar with Kunena and for those who are developing their first, second or less than tenth website, I suggest you read Should I try out 1.5 .
For those who believe the sky will fall, and the sun will cease to shine, and that there will be cyber-Armageddon if they cannot operate without Joomla 1.5.x in full, "native" mode (and therefore they must have only J! 1.5 native extensions), please read the disclosures about Legacy mode .
I think it best that to avoid giving yourself a coronary you should do what I do and NOT answer these types of posts. I have already stated, and been proved correct, that no one reads the warnings and disclaimers. It makes it even worse when you scold them for it.
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We appreciate your willingness to help.
We are grateful for every error report that we get and do NOT EVER want to see people getting rude answers here on our forums. We have been asking very politely in the past but it seems we need to be way more direct to some of our members outside the moderation team.
If you don't think you can provide a helpful and polite response we kindly ask you to not respond at all.
I would like to personally apologize to our new members for getting some rude responses here.
We are looking into what is causing this error and will provide a fix as quickly as possible. Kunena 1.5.2b is making good progress and will be available in the next few weeks.
Have a great day!
fxstein
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.