- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Error after installing latest version
- shaun.reid
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
17 years 4 months ago #15194
by shaun.reid
Error after installing latest version was created by shaun.reid
Hi Guys i am getting this error after installing latest version
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS in /usr/www/users/fishinuq/tempsite/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 64
Any ideas to what i did wrong??
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS in /usr/www/users/fishinuq/tempsite/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 64
Any ideas to what i did wrong??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #15197
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Error after installing latest version
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "latest version". Does
Should I try out 1.5
apply to you?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 17 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #15565
by jey7
Replied by jey7 on topic Re:Error after installing latest version
Same problem. Installed com_kunena_v1.5.1b_not_for_production_b1523_2009-05-05. joomla 1.5. Go to Components -> kunena --> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS in / home / turlife / public_html / components / com_kunena / lib / kunena.config.class.php on line 64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #15617
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Error after installing latest version
Which PHP version do you have?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #15979
by crep4ever
Replied by crep4ever on topic Re:Error after installing latest version
I got the same error after activating the sef option in the joomla configuration panel.
joomla 1.5.10
kunena: 1.5b
joomla 1.5.10
kunena: 1.5b
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #16030
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Error after installing latest version
It's rather difficult for me to fathom this, at around 7:00 am, that in spite of the numerous warnings, cautions, advisories and danger signs, we have a continuing parade of people whose first introduction to this forum is "I've never used Kunena before; I just downloaded the unsupported, unstable, test release known as Kunena 1.5.0b (or 1.5.1b, or 1.5.2b ... or whatever is the 'latest' test version that was not intended to be used if your life depended on it) and I have problems with it."
For those who are completely unfamiliar with Kunena and for those who are developing their first, second or less than tenth website, I suggest you read Should I try out 1.5 .
For those who believe the sky will fall, and the sun will cease to shine, and that there will be cyber-Armageddon if they cannot operate without Joomla 1.5.x in full, "native" mode (and therefore they must have only J! 1.5 native extensions), please read the disclosures about Legacy mode .
For those who are completely unfamiliar with Kunena and for those who are developing their first, second or less than tenth website, I suggest you read Should I try out 1.5 .
For those who believe the sky will fall, and the sun will cease to shine, and that there will be cyber-Armageddon if they cannot operate without Joomla 1.5.x in full, "native" mode (and therefore they must have only J! 1.5 native extensions), please read the disclosures about Legacy mode .
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds