Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't see multiple pages in Forums

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1 by zoaldan
If the forum has more pages, everytime that i click Next or Prev I get directed to the first page. Can anyone please help as I am running a live site and I need some advice ASAP. The only temporary sollution that I found is to increase the number of messages per page..but that's not a permanent sollution

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by zoaldan
I still can't find the problem. Anyone has any suggestions?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by johnnydement
are you using any SEF/SEO software?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4 by zoaldan
johnnydement wrote:

are you using any SEF/SEO software?

Sorry, I am a novice in Joomla but if SEF/SEO is a developer of modules I belive that I am not using any of their software. I would really apreciate your help as I am getting to 30 messages per page in order for users to see them.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Terrence
No, SEO is Search Engine Optimization. I use 404SEF and get the same problem (on Fireboard tho, still testing Kunena).

So his question is : Do you use a module that rewrites your URL's to more Search Engine Friendly URL's?

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds