Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problem with "Go to Bottom/Go to Top" Arrows

More
15 years 2 months ago #1 by seth.owen
When these buttons are clicked, Internet Explorer can no longer display the page. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Problem with
Could you be a tad more specific? Are you getting an error? Does the browser become non-responsive?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by seth.owen
Replied by seth.owen on topic Re:Problem with
When the "Go to top" or "go to bottom" arrows are clicked inside a forum, Internet Explorer displays the page you would normally see when you are not connected to the internet. I had some trouble with the html_specialChars_decode() function within the kunena php files and swapped them with html_entity_decode(). Everything is working great except these little buttons. If I knew where the code was for them, maybe I could figure it out, but its like a needle in a haystack. Did I mess them up when I edited the php?

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Problem with
Do the buttons work in this forum?

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by seth.owen
Replied by seth.owen on topic Re:Problem with
They work fine here. I tried it in Firefox (my site) and got a "Page Load Error" when I tried the buttons again. It keeps sending me to a URL that just doesn't exist. Normally the URL would be <http//wkec.org/dev/superintendent-message-board?func=showcat&catid=7#forumbottom>, but the arrow is sending me to < wkec.orghttp//wkec.org/dev/superintenden...&catid=7#forumbottom > Why is it duplicating the begining of that URL?

More
15 years 1 month ago #6 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Problem with
Your forum is in the private area, so I cannot see it. But I believe that you have something weird going on with your Kunena template. Which template are you using?

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds