Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question 403 Forbidden : You do not have permissions to start a new topic! Or you haven't

More
2 months 6 days ago #1 by DiG
I get that error every time I attempt to create a topic. I am set as admin I have pasted the Report configuration in the private message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #2 by Pinkeltje

More
2 months 6 days ago #3 by DiG
How do you create sections there are no such thing in the backend menu see attached screenshot.

More
More
2 months 6 days ago #5 by DiG
OK so not getting the talk around sections unless a section is a Category that has a sub Category under it. Then you can start posting topics to the Sub-category!

More
2 months 6 days ago - 2 months 6 days ago #6 by rich
Please fix your menu items. Incorrectly created menu items can always lead to errors. Links from other menus that are linked to the forum must be Menu Item Type = Menu Item Alias. Menu Issues

Last edit: 2 months 6 days ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds