- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.
Use this category:
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Use this category:
- to ask how to install or upgrade; or
- if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Question Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
Less
More
3 years 2 months ago #228676
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
These settings do not work for the CKEditor. For the CKEditor you need to create a customckeditor_config.js and remove the icons. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/ckeditor-configurationI have installed the Kunena DEV 6.1.3 and language pack and find
- English has not been translated
- I have various settings in the template changed to 'No' icons in boxes still appear and can be used
- I have selected the SCeditor
- what code for LESS is available to avoid that BBcode blocks are shown but none of them is wanted and is ticked out in the template settings. I am running a website where all text - options should be kept simple.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HanKortekaas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HanKortekaas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- familiewapen
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228684
by HanKortekaas
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by HanKortekaas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HanKortekaas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- familiewapen
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228685
by HanKortekaas
Han
Replied by HanKortekaas on topic Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
see attachment
Han
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by HanKortekaas. Reason: used the same image name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228686
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
Hello,
Do-you have errors in your javascript console of your browser ?
The translation for ckeditor it's detailled here www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/ckeditor-configuration , you need to put the translation file of the language of your choice in /media/kunena/core/js/lang, then you need to set this language in the ckeditor configuration
Do-you have errors in your javascript console of your browser ?
The translation for ckeditor it's detailled here www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/ckeditor-configuration , you need to put the translation file of the language of your choice in /media/kunena/core/js/lang, then you need to set this language in the ckeditor configuration
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HanKortekaas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- familiewapen
3 years 2 months ago #228691
by HanKortekaas
Han
Replied by HanKortekaas on topic Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
I do not have any javascript error.
What I tried is to change'on line 1138 'a.ui.addButton("Source"' into 'a.ui.addButton("Bron" and when I found that it did not translate I copied back the file by FTP .
Then the button had no 'Source' nor 'Bron'. Characterset is still UT-8 -BOM
I will follow your hint on the translation.
What I tried is to change'on line 1138 'a.ui.addButton("Source"' into 'a.ui.addButton("Bron" and when I found that it did not translate I copied back the file by FTP .
Then the button had no 'Source' nor 'Bron'. Characterset is still UT-8 -BOM
I will follow your hint on the translation.
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228692
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Dutch language and functions of Aurelia template
You shouldn't touch the ckeditor.js file, all the language files for ckeditor4 are here :
github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/tree/master/lang
only the english one is inclued into packages. Then follow the doc :
www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/ckeditor-configuration
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by xillibit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds