Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Updated from K4.1.2 to K5.0.2 and need layout help with template Crypsis.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1 by nemmar
Hi,
I just updated from K4.1.2 to K5.0.2. I like the old look of the Kunena forum template (I can see other support forum posts about the same thing). But I realize that the Kunena developers will need time to update or create new templates for K5.0.2. I would like some advice on how to fix the look of the K5.0.2 template in the meantime. Here is the URL: www.nemmar.com/forum/announcements

Can someone tell me how to adjust the columns widths and reduce the avatar icon image sizes? The Category/Topic column on the left side of K5.0.2 is very narrow, the avatar image is very large and a wide center column, the last post link and username is very wide on the right side. The old Kunena forum with Blue Eagle was well designed and didn't have these issues. The only choices in K5.0.2 are Crypsis and Crypsisb3

Thanks for any advice.

Here is my report config info:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 480 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : JoostrapBase-v3-5 | author: Joostrap | version: 3.5 | creationdate: 22 April 2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.2 | creationdate: 2016-10-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.2 | 2016-10-01 [ Conure ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.1 | Kunena Stats 5.0.1 | Kunena Login 5.0.1 | Kunena Search 5.0.1

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by nemmar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by nemmar
Hi,
Can anyone give me advice on what is causing the CSS style problems after I upgraded to the latest Kunena forum version?
I'm not a programmer so I only know basic CSS.
Here is a sample URL and you can see the avatar image is much too large and the row extends off screen and outside the template width:
www.nemmar.com/forum/announcements

Thanks for any advice.

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by rich
It's not a css problem. There is a conflict with your mootools-core.js "/media/system/js/mootools-core.js"

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by nemmar

rich wrote: It's not a css problem. There is a conflict with your mootools-core.js "/media/system/js/mootools-core.js"

Hi rich,

Thanks for the info. Do you know where I can post to ask for advice on how to adjust the code to fix this problem? I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to edit JS code. Or is there an edit I can make to Kunena to fix this?

Thanks.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #5 by nemmar
Does anyone have advice on where I can get a different Kunena forum template? Even if it's a paid template I'll be happy to switch.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nemmar.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by Tomzie
Have you tried this template? www.kunena.org/forum/general-user-contri...blue-eagle-lookalike ?
It is still a work in progress but I am curious if it solves your issue?

Best regards

More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by nemmar
Hi Tomzie,

I will try the Purple Pirate template for Kunena 5, but I want to first test the paid Blue Eagle K5 template will be released. 810 posted that in the other thread:
www.kunena.org/forum/general-user-contri...?limitstart=0#181729

Do you have any info on that also?

Thanks.

More
7 years 3 months ago #8 by 810
will work on it this week, so I hope for this weekend.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds