Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question FaceBook Like behaviour strange.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1 by aslamshah
I have added the user hack :social share" and is working good. (thanks to coder :) )

But there is issue with like "TextBox". When I click on "Like" Button, a textbox opens for comments. The problem is with the width of this textbox, its width is very small which hide some text and half of the box contents.
"
Can anybody help me how to set the textbox width or un-hide the whole textbox.

Image is attached.

Thanking u in advance.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by aslamshah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
If you read this post How to Add Social Sharing To Kunena you can see how to implement social sharing without a "hack", or spending any money.

I suggest you contact the person that made the hack for a fix to your issue, as it is not a Kunena issue.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by aslamshah
Thanks alot for the reply and support.

I have downloaded the module u have given link above for social sharing, and installed it on my joomla 3.

But When I try to select the module position(kunena_topictitle) from Right-side drop down, it is not present there, even my joomla is not showing any of the module options of kunena Blue Eagle template.

Can U please tell how these module positions (like kunena_topictitle) be found on in the drop down options in joomla back end.

thanks

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

aslamshah wrote: Can U please tell how these module positions (like kunena_topictitle) be found on in the drop down options in joomla back end.

The Kunena module positions do not appear in the drop-down list in the Joomla Module Manager.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5 by aslamshah
Then how can I assign a module to a kunena position? Though I have tried to do this by typing the kunena module position name (kunena_topictitle) in box there...But It does't work. ???
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by aslamshah.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled

aslamshah wrote: Then how can I assign a module to a kunena position? Though I have tried to do this by typing the kunena module position name (kunena_topictitle) in box there...But It does't work. ???

[strike]There is no module position named "kunena_topictitle".[/strike]

Valid module position names are listed in the Wiki article Module Positions . Note: The Wiki article is not very well written and needs to be updated; module positions depend on the Kunena template you are using.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Incorrect information given

More
10 years 2 months ago #7 by aslamshah
I see kunena_topictitle [ Style: xhtml outline] (please check the attached picture)in my template...

Any how....what module position exist there or not, the question is how can I assign any available kunena position to a module.....

I have tried the module position of kunena in your link (u mentioned above)"kunena_msg_1"
But still it doest work.... :):P
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #8 by Jiminimonka
You type kunena_topictitle and press ENTER on your keypad. There no trick to it. Manually typing it is the only way if it is not a Joomla module position. There is a kunena_topictitle position it depends on the Kunena template you are using.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
10 years 2 months ago #9 by Oscarfishlover
I had a similar problem, but mine was on the homepage. You could try adding this code to your CSS file, whether it will work is anybody's guess, it may need to be changed slightly. However it definitely cured the problem of the box being obscured

.fb-like iframe {max-width: inherit;}

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
10 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
Jiminimonka ha right. I will try to set aside a couple of hours to update the Wiki article that discusses this issue.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds