Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena export php tables to fix 404 error

More
6 months 1 week ago #11 by timpennington
I used Akeeba to backup my site, and am using XAMPP to work on it as a test site.

Here is a screenshot of my Kunena tables in my database; what do you recommend I delete after I export them, with the purpose of reinstalling Kunena and then uploading the old tables into the new, as per the instruction?

I think you all in advance for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #12 by rich
Do you have a backup of the Kunena tables from the old Kunena 5 installation, or only from the migrated page?

Before you do anything else, delete these menu items from your test page, then also from the trash (see image).
Then go to Kunena -> Tools -> Menu Manager and restore the menu.
After that, there should be a menu item for the forum in the main menu. Publish this menu item.
Choose the Kunena template Aurelia and check if the forum works.

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by rich.

More
6 months 1 week ago #13 by Gindi
If you want to change the type and/or the collation in the database with phpMyAdmin, load the database and open the table by clicking on the name.
After the table has been loaded, click on "Operations" in the menu bar at the top.
In the field "Table options" you can set the type at "Storage engines" and the collation below.
Then click on "OK" in the "Table options" field on the right.

These changes can be made only in the tables.

Gindi

More
6 months 1 week ago #14 by timpennington
Thank you!

That seemed to work, and it saved me a lot of time.

Very much appreciated.

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds