Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Topic format and other issues

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by littlepowell
We upgraded joomla a few weeks ago and everything in Kunena just looks...off. See the link below and you'll know what I'm talking about. There is a bunch of space in between the topic links, the layout is just a mess.. Any tips to resolve this?

www.norbsoftdev.net/index.php/kunena/sce...cenario-editor#79905

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi littlepowell,
Please try to switch the profile layout position or other kunena template to check your issue. I checked and found a lot of style conflict on your website.
Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by littlepowell
Thanks for the reply. How can I change the profile layout? i checked the different sections in the configuration and didn't find anything related to layout. Only thing is the default topic layout and I tried the different options (threaded etc.) and it didn't make a difference..

More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Topic format and other issues
Go in the backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> tab Advanced" and choose Load bootstrap css.
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlepowell

More
3 years 11 months ago #5 by littlepowell

rich wrote: Go in the backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> tab Advanced" and choose Load bootstrap css.

Thank you, this has helped a lot. The only problem now is there is a ton of space between the topic text and the body of the message. See example:

www.norbsoftdev.net/index.php/kunena/sce...-sdk-scenario-editor

Do you know how to resolve this?

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #6 by rich
The problem, the middle main column of your Joomla template contains the left main column.
Try this code at the end of your Joomla custom- or template css.

Code:
#kunena { display: inline-block; }
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by rich.

More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by littlepowell

rich wrote: The problem, the middle main column of your Joomla template contains the left main column.
Try this code at the end of your Joomla custom- or template css.

Code:
#kunena { display: inline-block; }

Thanks. For some reason I can't get to the place needed to update the template. I click on the active template and it just brings me to the preview page. I am an administrator so it shouldn't be a permissions issue.. Hmm.

More
3 years 11 months ago #8 by rich
Apparently you clicked on the eye. This is a redirect to the preview. Click on templates (see image).

More
3 years 11 months ago #9 by littlepowell
Yes that is where I am clicking and I do not see anywhere to edit the template. See screenshots:

Main template page.

After clicking on "details and files"

More
3 years 11 months ago #10 by rich
I don't know this template. If you not have access via ftp then try this code in the Kunena custom.css (use the custom.css instead the custom.less file). docs.kunena.org/en/manual/backend/templates/edit-less

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds