Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Attachment message: Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player

More
7 years 8 months ago #207623 by meteo
Hi rich

I searched the positions....but I don't fount them.
Totally confused is: I have NO position with the beginning-string: kunena_ .....

Oh oh ...... how can this be?

Should I give you the adminlogin by PN or mail?

Thanks

Markus

Joomla: 3.9.2
Kunena: 5.0.12
swisswetterforum.ch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #207691 by rich
I've found the cause. It's your installed audio player rapid pixelout. The 1pixeloutKunena.min.js of this audio player contains in the code ("kmsgattach","div");
But the class="kmsgattach" is the container for the the Kunena attachment symbols.
I don't know this audio player, but check the setting. Maybe this place was chosen for displaying media files?

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #207696 by meteo
Dear rich

Wooooow, this was the Solution !
I have deactivated the Plugin..... and the message is blown away :-)



Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Markus

Joomla: 3.9.2
Kunena: 5.0.12
swisswetterforum.ch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds