Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Registered users can't edit own posts any longer

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by KennethHansen
Hi community and Kunena staff.

We're facing a problem with our Kunena-board, and it all came out of the blue.
Our registered users suddenly can't any longer edit their own post or topics. People says that the "Edit" button doesn't even appear.

Strange thing is, I didn't edit any settings or configurations prior to the problem.
Checking Kunena > Configuration > Frontend > "Let users edit the subject", it is indeed still ticked as "Yes".

Also went to the individual categories, to see if I by mistake had changed the rules, but all seems correct.
To cross-check, I also tried to register a new user myself, and logged in as this new user, I'm perfectly fine allowed to edit both my own posts and topics, which leads me to think the problem only exists for registered users prior to some specific date of whatever event occured, that caused the problem.

Any ideas?
Any file or configuration I can check directly too see, what could be going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by WolfgangOWL
The following user(s) said Thank You: KennethHansen

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by KennethHansen
Oh, a bug with the latest Kunena-update?

Thanks, will try it right away!

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
@Wolfgang

With K 5.1 it should work again. It's now added additional to the others options.
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/5715
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/5720

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds