Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved users emails are showing, when the option is disabled.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1 by doberk
Hello,

In kunena configuration I´ve set "Show email" to "NO", and in the user profile, in forum options, I´ve set "Hide email" to "YES". However, the link to the user mail is still showing in both user profile and user messages.

¿Is there any additional configuration?

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by doberk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
You are logged in as Admin or Global Moderator? Then you can see the address. You must test it as normal registered user.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by doberk
Hello, thanks for reply.

I have checked it as guest user. You can check it yourself, this is the website: www.f1losdominguitos.com/index.php/foro/categorias

if you click on "More" button located below the user profile you can see total messages, location and email address. You can see it without registering, as a simple guest user. A registered user can see also the PMS button (uddeim integration).

I could remove email address with CSS, with "display:none" property. But I would like to know why doesn´t the configuration work.

By the way, how can I remove this "More" button. I would like to show the info always, without have to click. Is it possible?

Regards.

More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by rich

More
6 years 5 months ago #5 by doberk
Here you have:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_megazine_free | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 1.1.0 | creationdate: 04/29/2016

Kunena default template details : JD Newjersey | author: Joomdev | version: 1.0 | creationdate: August 2016

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.11 | 2017-09-03 [ Kinkajou ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3

More
6 years 5 months ago #6 by rich
This setting is related to the Kunena template. Try it with Crypsis, and you will see the email button is gone, you should report it your template author. Maybe there already a update for this.

More
6 years 5 months ago #7 by doberk

rich wrote: This setting is related to the Kunena template. Try it with Crypsis, and you will see the email button is gone, you should report it your template author. Maybe there already a update for this.

Yes, you´re right, with Crypsis this settings works good. Thank you.

And what about my second question? is there any way to remove the "More" button and show the user features all the time?

Thanks

More
6 years 5 months ago #8 by rich

And what about my second question?

Different problems should not be dealt within a topic, even if it is only "a additional short question".

is there any way to remove the "More" button and show the user features all the time?

Create a Template Override . i don't know your template, but with Crypsis are it the lines 81 and 82 in "/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/user/profile/default.php".

Remove line 81 and in line 82 "display:none;"

More
6 years 5 months ago #9 by doberk
Nice, this is what I was looking for. Thanks. And sorry for my multiple question. I will have it in mind in the future :)

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds