Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Greek characters in filename attachments

More
10 years 1 month ago #178308 by 810
I can confirm the issue.

1) You can use this code: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3355/files if you don't use avatars
2) Else you need to update joomla and kunena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #178333 by dimoss

810 wrote: I can confirm the issue.

1) You can use this code: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3355/files if you don't use avatars


I used this code but it doesn't work.
Actually it doesn't upload even english filenames.
I get this error:

JFile: :copy: Cannot find or read file: $tmpphppwe7NG
Failed to move avatar file to media directory

I have disabled the avatars in the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds