Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Issue with Kunena 4.0.11 forum "subscribe" default option

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by JCPO
Although the subscribe default option has been ticked by the webmaster as default parameter on behalf of all users; it appears that the boxes in the forum of each user are still in the "subscribe" position and not shown as "unsubscribe" as it should be.

Any other parameter to be modified?
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by JCPO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
The behaviour changed in K 4.0.5 in September last year. I wrote about it here on this forum and in one of my blog articles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JCPO

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: JCPO

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by JCPO
Thank you both of you, why is than the option "subscribe" left at disposal of the web master? Better suppress it.

For me, the forum being mainly used to inform the all users (choir members)about points of interest for all of them, it would have been easier to leave each user the option to eventually unsubscribe. Which probably none would have done it.

Anyhow, I guess this is not to be changed in the futur.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds