Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved RESOLVED - Disable Auto Subscriptions when posting.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1 by FastFeet
Some of my users (Kunena 4.0.7)want to have subscriptions. So I have Subscriptions enabled, but what is happening is the users that don't choose to subscribe are being subscribed to any new posts they make. As soon as a user makes a new post, they are subscribed to that post. I am looking for a way to disable this automatic subscription. I and many of my users don't want to subscribe to any posts unless they click on the subscription button.

I do not see the setting for this aside from disabling subscriptions all together.

Am I missing this setting or is there a plug-in or something else I should look at.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

Seems like this is the default behaviour here at Kunena.org Forum as well. I just posted this post and got the following:
Code:
You have been subscribed to this topic.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by FastFeet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Users can disable it in the profile (Profile -> Edit -> Forum Settings -> Select subscription as default = No). But this has no effect on already existing subscriptions.

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by FastFeet
Thanks You... too easy...

Resolved.

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds