Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Subscription Problem

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by Nikiniko
After updating my template,
after every post in a topic i get suscribed
Subscription Box is set to no
I reverse and reverse again setting because if i remember in the past i resolved this problem this way.
Is it bug maybe ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Subscription Problem
You might get an answer quicker if you post your configuration report. See How to post your configuration report .

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Subscription Problem
i wait to see if it was fixed my way,
is like the template instalation is changing the settings.

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Unfortunately, without seeing your configuration report , I don't think I can help you with your question.

There are a probably a few topics in this forum that may help you but, I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure I know what is causing your particular problem. Good luck with solving your problem "your way". :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by Nikiniko
Dont get pissed , i dont do it to piss you but to bother you less.
If i will need help i will ask already half road is the post.
Now if you want to investigate the bug, is something different and i can post you the configuration report.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled

Nikiniko wrote: Dont get pissed , i dont do it to piss you but to bother you less.

I don't think this kind of attitude will get you sympathy. I have suggested to you what might help and, if you don't think this is helpful, I respect your opinion. You also have to respect my view that I'm only trying to assist you if you really want help.

Nikiniko wrote: If i will need help i will ask already half road is the post.
Now if you want to investigate the bug, is something different and i can post you the configuration report.

I don't think that it's necessarily a "bug" with K 4.0. As I mentioned earlier, there are many topics in this forum that answer questions about "subscription problems" that may help you. Choosing which topic(s) that relate to your specific issue, however, is a bit more difficult if you don't want to provide some more details about (a) what version of Kunena you are using, (b) what configuration settings you have defined, or (c) how you may have defined your Kunena profile settings. These pieces of information, taken together, will help to point you more quickly to resolving your problem.

It's not a case of me investigating whether this is a "bug" (as you've called it)—investigating bugs is something that the developers will or will not do. I'm only trying to help you. Finally, it's your choice if you decide to provide your configuration report; it really doesn't matter to me if you choose not to do that. On the other hand, you could be waiting a while for an good answer.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 11 months ago #7 by Nikiniko
I am not looking for sympathy my friend.
Anyway because you spend your time to my "ticket / topic" and i respect that,
this is the report, but as i mentioned for the moment looks solved.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 999M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : helion | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 2013

Kunena default template details : RND Kamethyst | author: Roundtheme | version: 2.1.3 | creationdate: 2014-07-25

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.10 | 2016-02-18 [ Villavicencio ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.1.2 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.1.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.2.1 | Kunena Stats 3.1.2

More
7 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Based on your configuration report, it is my guess that the checkbox on your forum (when you login)—Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic—is checked by default. This means that, if you do not uncheck that item when you create a new topic or post a reply on your forum (every time you post a message on your forum) you will be subscribed and therefore you will receive notifications.

This issue was discussed in the topic Please disable "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic" at www.kunena.org . Look at your profile settings at your forum to see if you have this setting enabled.

Check your subscriptions tab on your profile at your site to see what topics and categories you are subscribed to. To stop receiving email notifications, you need to unsubscribe from topics and categories. I hope that helps.

More
7 years 11 months ago #9 by Nikiniko
prntscr.com/awf06a

i did and rechecked 2-4 times these settings.

Started after updating template with out changing settings.
If i remember weii happened iin the past too

More
7 years 11 months ago #10 by sozzled

Nikiniko wrote: i did and rechecked 2-4 times these settings.

I suspect—I may be wrong—that you're looking at the wrong settings. I mean these settings (in your user profile on your website):

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds