Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Content - Kunena Discuss Plugin with EasyBlog

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Budrys
Hello there is plugin Content - Kunena Discuss.
It enables site visitors to discuss and comment on content articles in designated forum categories.

Is there any option to integrate articles from EasyBlog in the same way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by ruud
Not that I know of.

Kunena discuss depends heavily on Joomla content (articles and categories). Because Easyblog 'bypasses' Joomla articles and categories and use their own 'architecture', this would mean a complete rewrite of the Kunena Discuss plugin to also facilitate Easyblog (and K2 as well I suppose).

Maybe somebody is willing to develop the plugin if not, you are probably stuck with e.g. Komento or easydiscuss...

sharing = caring

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled

ruud wrote: Kunena discuss depends heavily on Joomla content (articles and categories).

Kunena Discuss works exclusively with the core Joomla content component (com_content).

For more of my thoughts about using Kunena Discuss with non Joomla-core components (e.g. article management, media galleries, etc.), see >>> here <<<.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds