Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved captcha not working

More
8 years 2 months ago #11 by mahagonny
Replied by mahagonny on topic captcha not working
I tried using the template Protostar but the problem is not solved.
Google re-captcha there are two keys.
- The first says: "Use this key in HTML from your site to users." I use this key in "Public Key reCAPTCHA".
- The second says: "Use this key to communication between your website and Google. Make sure you keep it secret." I use this key "reCAPTCHA Private Key".
is this correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic captcha not working
The Joomla CAPTCHA plugin does not work with K 4.0 Blue Eagle. It's as simple as that. The Joomla CAPTCHA plugin settings (to allow you to use Google's reCAPTCHA V 2.0 ) only work with K 4.0 Crypsis. K 4.0 Blue Eagle only "supports" Google reCAPTCHA V 1.0 through the K 4.0 configuration settings. The K 4.0 Crypsis template uses the Joomla CAPTCHA plugin settings.

We have had this discussion before . The Kunena developers have no intention of supporting Google reCAPTCHA V 2.0 for the Blue Eagle template.

In summary: use the Kunena configuration settings if you want to use CAPTCHA for Blue Eagle; use the Joomla plugin settings if you want to use CAPTCHA for Crypsis.

I hope this helps to explain the current situation.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 2 months ago #13 by mahagonny
I'm about to lose hope. also recommends doing as you sozzled, nothing changes
:( :( :( :(

More
8 years 2 months ago #14 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic captcha not working
if you set the settings on kunena, Then try to disable the recaptcha plugin. Also do clean cache. Then you can try it again. ALso it can be a browser cache. So clean also your browser cache.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic captcha not working

810 wrote: if you set the settings on kunena, Then try to disable the recaptcha plugin.

I do not think this is a wise suggestion. There may be other reasons for using the Joomla CAPTCHA plugin (e.g. user registration, other Joomla extensions that utilise the Joomla CAPTCHA plugin) if site owners want to use Google reCAPTCHA V 2.0.

For the time being, site owners who want to use Google reCAPTCHA V 2.0 with Kunena V 4.0 are required to use Crypsis. Site owners cannot use Google reCAPTCHA V 2.0 with K 4.0 Blue Eagle but they can use Google reCAPTCHA V 2.0 for other things in Joomla if they wish; therefore there is no need to disable the plugin.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 2 months ago #16 by mahagonny
nothing to do. Now I sleep on it and tomorrow I will try again
Good night and thank you for your patience
:kiss: :kiss:

More
8 years 2 months ago #17 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic captcha not working
@Sozzled

i said that because i want to know, if recaptcha is working at all on his website. Maybe wrong id numbers or conflict with other plugins/joomla template.

More
8 years 2 months ago #18 by rich
Replied by rich on topic captcha not working
@mahagonny
Sorry, but how do you test? Your forum is offline since long time ago. So you can test only as admin and not as registered user.

More
8 years 2 months ago #19 by mahagonny
hi to evryone
I saw that in the user registration joomla captcha not displayed. At this point I think the problem is in joomla and maybe I really donkey for failing in this operation.
I read the 3D wrote solezzed but I can not.
Ty anyway to all

More
8 years 2 months ago #20 by rich
Replied by rich on topic captcha not working

I read the 3D wrote solezzed but I can not.

What he has written has nothing to do with your problem.

- The first says: "Use this key in HTML from your site to users." I use this key in "Public Key reCAPTCHA".
- The second says: "Use this key to communication between your website and Google. Make sure you keep it secret." I use this key "reCAPTCHA Private Key".
is this correct?

Yes, should be correctly. If you want use captcha with blue eagle you need only this 4 settings. If you have a wrong code it shows an error (image 2).

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds