Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Quote hide text

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Franux
Quote hide text was created by Franux
Hi,

I got an error when i try to quote a hide text, if text is hide for non registered users when i press quote button quote looks empty.

This is working fine with non hide text.

Could you help me?

Kunena version: 4.0.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Quote hide text
thank you for the bug report.

we will investigate the issue.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Franux
Replied by Franux on topic Quote hide text
Thanks, i' ve detected another bug.

If a post have some BBCodes, i.e: bold text, when users edit post again BBCodes change to html.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled

Franux wrote: Thanks, i' ve detected another bug.

If a post have some BBCodes, i.e: bold text, when users edit post again BBCodes change to html.

Similar question was asked a couple of days ago. See www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...ith-html-tags#164984 for further help
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change subject
The following user(s) said Thank You: Franux

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Franux

sozzled wrote:

Franux wrote: Thanks, i' ve detected another bug.

Similar question was asked a couple of days ago. See www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...ith-html-tags#164984 for further help

Fixed disabling Rokcandy.

Thank you so much.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Quote hide text

Franux wrote: I got an error when i try to quote a hide text, if text is hide for non registered users when i press quote button quote looks empty.

Returning to the original subject:

1) When you say you "got an error", do you get an error message and, if so, what is the text of the error message?

2) When you disabled RokCandy, did this have any effect on the first matter you discussed in this topic?

More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by Franux
Replied by Franux on topic Quote hide text

sozzled wrote:

Franux wrote: I got an error when i try to quote a hide text, if text is hide for non registered users when i press quote button quote looks empty.

Returning to the original subject:

1) When you say you "got an error", do you get an error message and, if so, what is the text of the error message?

2) When you disabled RokCandy, did this have any effect on the first matter you discussed in this topic?

1) No error message, perphaps i should say, i've detected an error or similar.

2) No, still wrong.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Quote hide text
Its for security that you wouldn't see any hidden text on quote, otherwise all users can view the hidden text, by quoting/rss/activity streams.

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds