Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Blue Eagle support time

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Balázs
Hello,

How long will support the Blue Eagle template?

Best regards,
Balazs
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Blue Eagle support time
This is an excellent question!

I have been following the problems, the questions, the discussions and the contributions made by people in the Kunena community for many months and one thing seems to be quite apparent: 9 out of 10 people are still using Blue Eagle. This indicates to me that 9 out of 10 people are not prepared to use the other template that the developers want people to use. Although this number has not been verified by an independent poll, I think this says a lot about how people feel about Blue Eagle.

According to the information posted on the developer's blog about 6 weeks ago, K 4.1 is currently under development and, when it is released, I would imagine that K 4.0 will probably not be supported (just like K 3.0 support abruptly ended when K 4.0 was released). If we are to understand the strategic plan , K 4.1 will not support Blue Eagle.

I know no more information than what you have read here and so I cannot tell you exactly when Blue Eagle support will disappear entirely. It is still an excellent question. Thank you for asking it.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Blue Eagle support time
All none HMVC templates will be deprecated in the next big version. K4.1 (codenumber for K5.0)

We will release K5.0 in the 3Q/4Q 2015, It will have 2 default templates. Crypsis and a new one.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Optimus Vault
I use BE for the simple reason that Alphauserpoints does not seem to work on the new Cypsis theme in the way that points do not show up.

BE is just as good as any other forum theme though - It looks much more appealing after a few edits than the default phpBB theme did in phpBB 3.0, or for MyBB in MyBB 1.6

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
ok, I have created a ticket for it

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by 810
@Optimus Vault
Fixed in next version

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds