Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Moderate posts from a particular user

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by akfaisel
Hi,

I have a user A and I would like to moderate all the posts from this user. Is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Unfortunately, no. You can not moderate a single user.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
There is more to this story that shows how it is (theoretically) possible to moderate all posts for a specific user: see the discussion Moderate specific user
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by feliwebwork
could this be considered as a feature in an upcoming release? I don't understand why it isn't already an option. Being able to set a specific user so that their posts are reviewed before posting would be very helpful. Dispite whatever philosophical ideas others may have with such an approach, many of us would find this feature quite useful and it would be an easy way of allowing trouble makers to continue contributing to the forum at the same time that we preven them (at least temporarily) from posting offensive material without having to ban them completely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CatB

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds