Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the
download
page.
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Question Dutch language file
3 years 2 months ago #228639
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Dutch language file
The profile information is displaying because you have installed a dev build and/or enabled profiler in Kunena configuration settings
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228642
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Dutch language file
what I did myself as a test is in the kunena menu de Menus: Items (Kunena Menu) Title to be changed in Dutch text.
And I downloaded the translation at transix for use rename it to nl-NL.com_kunena.views.ini and put it in the folder of my test site (\testkunenazes\language\nl-NL\)
well the old rename there to org_nl-NL.com_kunena.views.ini. then it will look like on my picture
or is this not what you meant?
And I downloaded the translation at transix for use rename it to nl-NL.com_kunena.views.ini and put it in the folder of my test site (\testkunenazes\language\nl-NL\)
well the old rename there to org_nl-NL.com_kunena.views.ini. then it will look like on my picture
or is this not what you meant?
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Leen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228643
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Dutch language file
Hello,
I have put a new nightly build under download with changes from transifex from 3 days ago if you want test
For the Kunena menu, i need to look if there is an issue in Kunena which doesn't set language string key in table #__menus
I have put a new nightly build under download with changes from transifex from 3 days ago if you want test
For the Kunena menu, i need to look if there is an issue in Kunena which doesn't set language string key in table #__menus
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228644
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Dutch language file
the translation is indeed going well now
hopefully you will find that for the Kunena menu soon too
I don't know where I could possibly find it
hopefully you will find that for the Kunena menu soon too
I don't know where I could possibly find it
With kind regards
Leen
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HanKortekaas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- familiewapen
3 years 2 months ago #228645
by HanKortekaas
Han
Replied by HanKortekaas on topic Dutch language file
I have installed both Kunena DEV 6.1.3 and the lanugage pack DEV 6.1.3 and find that the Index block has not been translated.
Han
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228649
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Dutch language file
Yes that's right,
That is why as long as translation for the kunena menu is not going well, I will do it for my Dutch website with kunena
So translate the Titles in the Menus: Items (Kunena Menu) into Dutch only with every upgrade that will be lost
That is why as long as translation for the kunena menu is not going well, I will do it for my Dutch website with kunena
So translate the Titles in the Menus: Items (Kunena Menu) into Dutch only with every upgrade that will be lost
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.684 seconds