Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question CKEditor problem?

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1 by Smirnov
CKEditor problem? was created by Smirnov
Sometimes, when I try to edit a forum post, I get these errors in the console. I'm surprised because this is the first time I've seen it. Interestingly, of the several posts on the page, I can't edit only one of them. Help please.

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'type')     at e.onTagClose (ckeditor.js:1264:363)     at CKEDITOR.BBCodeParser.parse (ckeditor.js:1261:365)     at CKEDITOR.htmlParser.fragment.fromBBCode (ckeditor.js:1265:444)     at a.b (ckeditor.js:1269:226)     at a.m (ckeditor.js:10:246)     at a.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js:12:91)     at CKEDITOR.editor.CKEDITOR.editor.fire (ckeditor.js:13:286)     at a.setData (ckeditor.js:290:401)     at b (ckeditor.js:975:187)     at Object.wysiwyg (ckeditor.js:979:32) 9502:1 Refused to apply style from 'https://***********/media/kunena/core/js/plugins/copyformatting/styles/copyformatting.css?t=M8SC' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled. 9502:1 Refused to apply style from 'https://************/media/kunena/core/js/plugins/copyformatting/styles/copyformatting.css?t=M8SC' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

PHP 8.1, Joomla 3.10.11, kunena 5.2.14.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Smirnov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic CKEditor problem?
Hello,

Can-you look in table #__kunena_messages_text to see the content of the message which you are not able to edit ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 1 month ago #3 by Smirnov
Replied by Smirnov on topic CKEditor problem?
Hello.
OK. Example one:

This message contains confidential information

Example two:

This message contains confidential information

More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic CKEditor problem?
It is the size and alt attributes of the images that cause the errors. The CKEditor cannot do anything with html attributes. Without these everything is fine.

More
1 year 1 month ago #5 by Smirnov

It is the size and alt attributes of the images that cause the errors. The CKEditor cannot do anything with html attributes. Without these everything is fine.
This is called "bug".
Do you disagree with me, rich?
All of these entries were made using the kunena editor.

More
1 year 1 month ago #6 by rich
Yes, it is a bug in the editor. You can test it here. Empty the text from the test editor and enter this URL from your confitential text. Then press the button for the source code twice and the editor freezes. This bug has been reported a few times.
As an emergency solution, I recommend you go to Aurellia in the backend (tab BBCode) and select the SCEditor. This editor is not yet fully integrated, but you can edit the posts with it.

More
1 year 1 month ago #7 by Smirnov
How can I disable CKEditor in Kunena 5.2.14?

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #8 by rich
Sorry, I thought you were using Kunena 6.0.x. In Kunena 5.x you have the BBcode editor as a second editor if you use a template from us. The path for Crypsis is in the backend: Kunena-Dashboard -> Templates -> click on Crypsis -> tab BBcode. Choose the old BBcode editor and you can edit these messages.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smirnov

More
1 year 1 month ago #9 by Smirnov
Thank you. The BBcode editor does not work, but the message opens and I can edit the code source.

More
1 year 1 month ago #10 by rich
Actually, the editor should work. What is the problem?

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds