Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question BUG! - Registered users can post in blocked topic

More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by tomsson
Hi.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_helixultimate | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: Feb 2018

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.12.1 | creationdate: 2019-04-22

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.12.1 | 2019-04-22 [ Kerberos ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.4.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.1.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.1

I have blocked one topic in my forum. I did it as administrator
after I logged inn as other user - registereg and I see that I can edit and answer for the topis with is blocked.

Seems like registered users thet got moderator or < permissions.
I have chcecked on two different users with are not moderator and they have just registered permissions.

Can you check it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Is the user the author of the topic?

More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by rich
I've tried it with the same setting as in the configuration report, but can't reproduce this issue. I've created a locked toppic for you:
www.kunena.org/forum/163-Feature-Playground/158383-locked-topic
Is it possible for you to write an answer?

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #4 by tomsson

810 wrote: Is the user the author of the topic?

no, but the same IP
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by tomsson.

More
4 years 11 months ago #5 by tomsson

rich wrote: I've tried it with the same setting as in the configuration report, but can't reproduce this issue. I've created a locked toppic for you:
www.kunena.org/forum/163-Feature-Playground/158383-locked-topic
Is it possible for you to write an answer?

Hi, thx , The toppic is locked. But in my forum the problem exist :)

More
4 years 11 months ago #6 by Slacker
In Kunena Administration you can choose Tools. Then Diagnostics where you can fix errors detected.

More
4 years 11 months ago #7 by rich

tomsson wrote:

810 wrote: Is the user the author of the topic?

no, but the same IP

The same IP does not matter.

Seems like registered users thet got moderator or < permissions.
I have chcecked on two different users with are not moderator and they have just registered permissions.

Yes, you see it, when the users would have moderator rights, they would to have the moderator buttons too.

If you lock a topic, shows this topic the padlock symbol? Empty the cache after you locked a topic and test it again.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #8 by tomsson

Slacker wrote: In Kunena Administration you can choose Tools. Then Diagnostics where you can fix errors detected.

yes, there was 6 errors in attachmentOrphaned. I fixed. Celar the cache but the problem exist.

Yes, locked topic have padlock symbol. This is correct. The guest can not post anymore, but registered user stil can post, and seem like registered users have moderator perrmision, even they are just registered. They have moderator buttons and options aviable. This is what I do not understand.

I have double checked the perrmision for users in Joomla core users komponent -> registered, in community builder user are just registered, in kunena component the users have moderator option as deactived.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by tomsson.

More
4 years 11 months ago #9 by rich

even they are just registered. They have moderator buttons and options aviable.

It is not possible to register as a moderator, but with a wrong Joomla setting, you can e.g. register as administrator.

Please go in the backend to Kunena -> Users and create a screenshot (but paint over the email addresses).

More
4 years 11 months ago #10 by tomsson
Here screenshot

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds