Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question component override for email

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by xreliable
I was looking for a way to do an override for the email image that goes in: /media/kunena/email/hero-wide.png

Normally I create component overrides in the site template:
templates/template1/html/*

But it seems this won't work for the kunena email. It gets over written every time I do a kunena update

Is there a way to achieve this?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by xreliable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by austio
Replied by austio on topic component override for email
Is there a way to create an override (changing more than just the banner image) that does not get over written every time I do a kunena update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds