Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved How to change the blue image in email notifications

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by Yxos
I just installed Kunena 5.0.3.
Each time I receive an email notification about a new post in forum, there is a big blue image taking up a lot of space. (including emails from this current forum)
I assume it should be possible to replace the picture with one of own choice. If yes, how?

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Yes, you can set a image on the kunena configuration - user - Image header, if you leave it empty then there will be no image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yxos

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by sohopros
Hi,

I am using 5.0.3 Kunena and I left Email Header Image empty field but I still receiving blue image on e-mails. Is there something else I need to do?

Please advise,
Sandra
Attachments:

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by Yxos

sohopros wrote: I am using 5.0.3 Kunena and I left Email Header Image empty field but I still receiving blue image on e-mails. Is there something else I need to do?

The description for that fields says

Enter the path to your email header image. Start with a / , default = /media/kunena/email/hero-wide.png. Leave empty for no image.

Sounds like a bug to me...

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish

More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by sohopros
Hi again,

1. I uploaded my image to this path and entered this path in the back-end. Did worked.
2. I renamed my image to hero-wide.png and it worked.

Thanks,
Sandra

More
7 years 4 months ago #6 by 810

Yxos wrote:

sohopros wrote: I am using 5.0.3 Kunena and I left Email Header Image empty field but I still receiving blue image on e-mails. Is there something else I need to do?

The description for that fields says

Enter the path to your email header image. Start with a / , default = /media/kunena/email/hero-wide.png. Leave empty for no image.

Sounds like a bug to me...

There is no bug. If you leave the option empty, it will not take the image.

If you using a 3rth party template, they need to change it also on their email layout.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds