Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Images Not Displaying Correctly ver 5.013

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by benign01
My images have disappeared from my posts as has my avatar (I am super user....other avatars still show)
The images do not show, instead there is code ie Presentation1_2017-12-20.png where the image should appear. (see attachment) What is causing this
Have upgraded to latest version ie 5.0.13
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostarplus | author: Maarten Blokdijk | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 04/13/2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.13 | creationdate: 2017-12-31

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.13 | 2017-12-31 [ Meerkat ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AltaUserPoints 1.1.11

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3 | Kunena Login 5.0.3 | Kunena Search 5.0.3

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by benign01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
for me, the images are showed correctly, please try cleaning your browser cache.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by rich
I think your problems comes from the optimization tool. The address to the broken images are wrong:

The requested URL /media/kunena/avatars/resized/size144/users/xavatar418.png.pagespeed.ic.flX2gSeSHk.webp was not found on this server.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #4 by benign01
Ok Thanks for the input. So what do i have to do to fix the issue..Even with jch optimize switched off it still does not show images AND this all happened out of the blue. i had not worked on the site till before XMAS and it was fine then

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by benign01
I have noticed that if I click on the image html (as per the example i attached) It opens a window box and shows the image. I am confused see here www.birminghamgoldcompany.co.uk/forum/pa...ticipate-earn-points

More
6 years 3 months ago #6 by benign01
I seem to have fixed the images but the avatars are not showing, that is everyones, Any ideas?

More
6 years 3 months ago #7 by rich
It's not possible to analyse your page with the browser tool, when all will loaded from compressed files. Please disable the optimization, then you must also empty the cache.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #8 by benign01
I have disabled the JCH tool and refreshed the cache several times. Please could you take a look now try this page www.birminghamgoldcompany.co.uk/forum/go...e-in-2018-onwards#13

I see no avatars yet when you click on where the avatar should be you are taken to the profile and the avatar then shows.?!
Thanks

More
6 years 3 months ago #9 by rich
You get the errors from the PageSpeed module, which you've installed on your server. Maybe the module is broken or not correctly configured. Disable it in the php.ini file.

More
6 years 3 months ago #10 by benign01
Thanks I turned it off via .htaccess. Not sure how to do it via php.ini. Now it all works again
Thanks. I thought it was an instability re Kunena, especially as I have not been on my site for 2 weeks and it worked previously BUT it must have been some error at the server level i will check. Thanks for your help
Lionel

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds