Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to have label : Question, Solved, Loved, Idea near topic title ???

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by loic
Hello,

Is there a parameter to check, something to do ?? (i didn't found sorry)
to have the ability to have label : Question, Solved, Loved, Idea... near topic title like in kunena site forum ??

thanks in advance
loïc
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
The option called label , the setting is on the template itself, so you need to click on crypsis
The following user(s) said Thank You: loic

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by loic
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your help
Is there a way to personalized the label text (via language file ?) and images ?
Loïc
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by loic.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
media\kunena\labels\labels.xml

There is the information coming from.

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by loic
thanks you very much

how can i change those icon ?

thanks in advance for your help
Loïc
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by 810

More
6 years 10 months ago #7 by makotosun
It appears not all templates have the option set up. The real question is how do you change a topic from being a question to solved?

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #8 by Bouma

810 wrote: same file ;)

Yup. Same file but still cannot change the HTML if you add new labels. And to modify the HTML, it is not so easy anymore since the new paid template blue_eagle5. I just can't find where to change the HTML
Code:
<div id="iconset_topic_list"> <input type="radio" id="radio0" name="topic_emoticon" value="0"> <label class="radio inline" for="radio0"><i class="fa fa-file glyphicon-topic fa-2x"></i></label> <input type="radio" id="radio1" name="topic_emoticon" value="1"> <label class="radio inline" for="radio1"><i class="fa fa-exclamation-circle glyphicon-topic fa-2x"></i></label>

This code, I was able to find this using Inspect from Chrome. When I add my own, all working with the xml changes. I really wish I could find where to make the changes.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Bouma.

More
6 years 6 months ago #9 by Bouma

makotosun wrote: It appears not all templates have the option set up. The real question is how do you change a topic from being a question to solved?

You should edit the topic, and click the CHECK topic icon, to change it to solved.

More
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds