Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Unable to load a category or thread

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by camel007
Hi
Website has been working fine and have not done anything to it for a while and now i cant open a thread?

I have tried chrome and firefox and changed my template and kunena template but still not loading the page?

Hope someone can help

Alex

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.2 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 2.0.2 | Kunena Login 2.0.2 | Kunena Search 2.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

you are running a lot of outdated Plugins and Modules on your site. First of all you should upgrade all of them.

If that doesn't help enable debug mode in joomla/kunena backend and post here errors shown.

Also, link to your site could be useful.

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by camel007
Hi thanks for your reply
Not sure how debug works but this came up when i turned it on

My site is closed to the public but have made a temp user

user and password are tk

www.sparkyforum.co.nz

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by camel007
All mods plugins updated still no go?

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.4 | Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Stats 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4 | Kunena Search 2.0.4

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by camel007
Ok rang the host and they said to turn off search engine friendly url's and it fixed the problem but i have always had them turned on so what has changed to cause this?

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #6 by TKtemp
Hi,

[strike]it looks like SEF issue to me, try to turn it OFF,[/strike] clean all cache and turn it ON again.

Hope this helps
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by TKtemp.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds