Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Moderating new posts - approve and moderate but not delete

More
14 years 1 week ago #133935 by kross76
Interesting ... I've installed JAntispam

www.ratmilwebsolutions.com/forum/2-jooml...-jantispam-1012.html

Maybe the button is from that? I just looked at the source code, and the "css class" is kmessage-informmarkup. Looks like Kunena to me, but it could be Jantispam. My config is k2.0.2 and J1.5.27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #133936 by rich
I think you're right. I had tested with J 1.5, J 2.5 and Kunena 2.0.2 but the spam button is not present.
But I found yet another error in this context.
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1114

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by rich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #135055 by brentwilliams
Having the same issue in my install of 2.0.2.

I do not see any delete button when moderating a post. (I also do not see any sort of spam link)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by brentwilliams.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #135058 by sozzled
What, specifically, is the "same issue" that you are having. Would you like to elaborate with a few more details about what is wrong with K 2.0.2 at the moment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds