Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 2.0.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Latest 2.0.4

More
13 years 8 months ago #140235 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
You could try copy your Kunena Latest CSS and Paste into your Joomla Template CSS.
That may help you.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #140238 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
Hi picturemeclubbing,

I think, there are an other css issue. Please send me the link of your site i'll help you check it.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #140499 by picturemeclubbing
Right now I don't have it published. People are constantly searching for my site using google so I don't want them having access. You have an email I can send the info to? I believe you helped me once before but I'm not sure. Anyway thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds