Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 2.0.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Latest 2.0.4

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1 by picturemeclubbing
:( I have installed the most recent Kunena Latest 2.0.4 module and it is having a conflict with something. Everytime I enable it, it breaks up my screen (see link). Can someone please help me?

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by picturemeclubbing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
I do not think this is a defect of Kunena Latest but rather a problem involving the way you've designed your website. I cannot see the detail from that image you posted. It may assist you (and us trying to help) if you posted your configuration report instead of posting images that are (a) impossible to read and (b) incorporate imagery that some people may find offensive. If we receive reports from other members of the community who feel that your picture was offensive, we may have to remove it.

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by picturemeclubbing
How do I generate a report for you to see?

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
The information (how to generate the report) is in the FAQs tab above the forum.

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by picturemeclubbing
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_revista | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.7.0.1485

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4

More
11 years 1 month ago #6 by picturemeclubbing
Still looking for help with this issue. I would really like it to work on my home page.

More
11 years 1 month ago #7 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
You could try copy your Kunena Latest CSS and Paste into your Joomla Template CSS.
That may help you.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

More
11 years 1 month ago #8 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Kunena Latest 2.0.4
Hi picturemeclubbing,

I think, there are an other css issue. Please send me the link of your site i'll help you check it.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #9 by picturemeclubbing
Right now I don't have it published. People are constantly searching for my site using google so I don't want them having access. You have an email I can send the info to? I believe you helped me once before but I'm not sure. Anyway thanks!

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds