Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved] Kunena Discuss not working

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Dr. Pariolo
hi.

Im running discuss on two joomla, on the first one, it works flawlessly. but on this second one im building, the links just doesnt show. discussions arent created, nothing. and i have exactly the same config on both..

the only difference, is that on the second one my template uses the helix engine.. is that relevant?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_crux | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Jun 2012

Kunena default template details : Shaper Crux | author: Joomshaper.com | version: 2.0.0-RC1 | creationdate: 2012-05-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.4 | Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Stats 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4 | Kunena Search 2.0.4

www.diigo.com/item/image/3j0wi/jib6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by coder4life
The only noticeable thing from the configuration report you provided is possibly the template. Also please disable any third party addons. Best to replicate a basic Kunena and Joomla install and see if you get the same issues.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Dr. Pariolo
i see. well, ill see if i have luck contacting the support about. because the pack from joomshaper that includes support tickets is very expensive..

More
11 years 2 days ago #4 by sozzled
*** Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved ***

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds