Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Add File not working with Firefox 18+

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #11 by Shimei
There are two things that I have done to rectify this issue. The first one was done awhile back when I updated the mootools.js file located in: /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js

The issues I had back then, was mainly with profiles not working correctly in various browsers, IE 9 comes to mind.

That file can be found here: Mootools.js.zip

Just replace it with 810's modified file.

The second step was to Add to that mootools.js file in plugins -- system -- mtupgrade:
Code:
String.prototype.contains = function(string, separator){ return (separator) ? (separator + this + separator).indexOf(separator + string + separator) > -1 : String(this).indexOf(string) > -1; };

I had the same issue with Firefox 18 until I made the last change. Now I am running Firefox 18.1. My site, Joomla! 1.5.26 and Kunena 2.04 (with either Tigra or default Blue Eagle) works without error utilizing this combination -- Check out the new Kunena 2.04 -- Blue Eagle and Yoothemes blending here: ReligiousVerse Forum

Hope this helps!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Shimei.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donkey12, Mikote, Bob Britt, Moonstone, senes, Smoker_Creep
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #12 by donkey12
Many thanks Shimei,
I am running a Joomla 1.5.26 site with a Gavik template and Kunena 2.0.3.
Hopefully that will be enough to solve the issue.
More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by senes

Jiminimonka wrote: Please provide full information about your Joomla installation, including the version, and other extensions you are using.

I am using Kunena 2.0.3 with Joomla 1.5.26.

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged ***

senes: I suggest that you very carefully read the last 9 messages posted in this topic before this message.

Sorry it was my mistake. I should read before writing :/

Shimei wrote: There are two things that I have done to rectify this issue. The first one was done awhile back when I updated the mootools.js file located in: /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js

The issues I had back then, was mainly with profiles not working correctly in various browsers, IE 9 comes to mind.

That file can be found here: Mootools.js.zip

Just replace it with 810's modified file.

The second step was to Add to that mootools.js file in plugins -- system -- mtupgrade:

Code:
String.prototype.contains = function(string, separator){ return (separator) ? (separator + this + separator).indexOf(separator + string + separator) > -1 : String(this).indexOf(string) > -1; };

I had the same issue with Firefox 18 until I made the last change. Now I am running Firefox 18.1. My site, Joomla! 1.5.26 and Kunena 2.04 (with either Tigra or default Blue Eagle) works without error utilizing this combination -- Check out the new Kunena 2.04 -- Blue Eagle and Yoothemes blending here: ReligiousVerse Forum

Hope this helps!

Thanks! That solved my problem. In firebug I still get an error, but Spoilers an "Add-Image" works now : )

Yours sincerely
senes
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #14 by asusnet
Where exactly must write it???

Or you have any write file to send me???
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by asusnet.
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #15 by c_schmitz
Hi!

I have a clean Joomla 1.5 version (latest release, default theme) and installed the latest Kunena version on it. I have checked that the Mootols plugin is properly enabled.
I create a new post, key in some text, then I click the 'Add file' button and the file browser window opens just fine. I select a small file which has an allowed extension, and choose OK.
However the input field beside the 'Add file' button stays empty. On saving the new post there is no file attached.

Expected behaviour: After selecting a file the file path & name should be visible in the input field. On save the file should have been attached.

There are no JavaScript errors in the console nor are there any other errors shown.

I think it is a bug only happening with Joomla 1.5. Any help is appreciated greatly!

Best regards

Carsten
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by c_schmitz. Reason: Removed configuration data
More
11 years 2 months ago #16 by rich
== Topics merged ==

You find the solution in this topic.
More
11 years 2 months ago #17 by giuliosensi
Hello, I'm experiencing a problem on my forum

www.masacoustics.it/index.php?option=com...emid=110&layout=list

cannot upload images or files, when I clic add files it makes me select the files but then when I choose the file nothing happens !

My webmaster told me that it cannot be a server problem since nothing is logged !

Any IDea ??

I run Joomla 1.5 and kunena 2.0.4
More
11 years 2 months ago #18 by rich
** Topics merged **

G'day giuliosensi, and welcome to Kunena!
You find the answer in this topic.
More
11 years 2 months ago #19 by Smoker_Creep
Thanks! ... seems to work with Joomla 1.5.24 and Kunena 1.7 too!!!
More
11 years 1 month ago #20 by xillibit
Hello,

Please update Mootools version to 1.2.6 or to a more recent version : mootools.net/blog/2013/02/19/mootools-1-2-6-released/

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds