Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Integration Tab Missing

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by mplayer
Latest version of joomla 2.5, latest kunena 2.0 and latest jomsocial 2.6.2. The integration tab in kunena forum config is missing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by Nothing
Replied by Nothing on topic Integration Tab Missing
Yeah. Same Problem here...no new posts show up in the activitiy stream

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Integration Tab Missing
Integrations are now (Kunena 2.0.0) as a plugins...

Extensions -- Extension Manager -- Manage... then Filter and Search by Kunena

screencast.com/t/1yECgFnYR

Moved: Integrations are now plug-ins

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Mortti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mplayer, Prskavka

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by BadCluster
Replied by BadCluster on topic Integration Tab Missing
yeah but with the plugin is missing some personalization like:

Status
Website
Birthday
City
Facebook

For me there is a really BIG FAULT!

Now, for example, Gender in the forum is "unknow" and I can't change it!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by BadCluster.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Integration Tab Missing

BadCluster wrote: Now, for example, Gender in the forum is "unknown" and I can't change it!

In whose forum is gender unknown (yours or this one at www.kunena.org ) and what is stopping you editing your user profile and changing it?

And, in what way, is the gender = unknown a symptom of the "missing" integration tab.

The integration tab in K 2.0 was removed because it was more difficult in Kunena to apply those settings from the Kunena component into other extensions. Instead it was easier in the design of K 2.0 to control the features of other Joomla extensions by writing separate Joomla plugins for those other extensions.

We do need to find an easier way for users to interact with the new Kunena plugins but, for the time being, the "integration" tab is gone and that's the way things are. There a many new changes in K 2.0.0. We have not had time to write all the explanations about how those features work. As we have consistently written, before you upgrade to K 2.0 on your live production site, make sure you test K 2.0 on a test site so that you understand how things work and what you may need to do.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Integration Tab Missing
If @mplayer & @Nothing have still problems... this little video will tell you, how you can find integrations and enable then with 2 click...(From Kunena 2.0.0 to ?)

screencast.com/t/NhFcKHyHr

That my first message might to be too hard understand for someones...?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, hkymre

More
11 years 8 months ago #7 by mplayer
Replied by mplayer on topic Integration Tab Missing
works great. thx!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #8 by BadCluster

sozzled wrote: The integration tab in K 2.0 was removed because it was more difficult in Kunena to apply those settings from the Kunena component into other extensions. Instead it was easier in the design of K 2.0 to control the features of other Joomla extensions by writing separate Joomla plugins for those other extensions.

Following these simple steps, the integration is really easy:
www.kunena.org/forum/11-JomSocial/113797...forum-whit-jomsocial

With this source code I've integrated kunena 1.7.X with jomsocial 2.6.X in my site.
Now the sign, gender, website ect ect is perfectly working and integrated with JomSocial!
If I go to modify the data in these forms in JomSocial Profile, their are correctly displayed in Kunena Forum!

If you want test it: www.giocoleria.org (this is my official site, with kunena 1.7.X + JomSocial 2.6.2)

I've try to do the same modification in to the files of kunena 2.0, but because kunena 2.0 have not the "integration feature" it's all futile! and it's not working!

I think you can easily integrate this source code in Kunena 2.0.1 and restore Integration Tab and all people are happy :D

- Another Missing Feature 1: In Administrator backend I'd like have the possibility to choose if show or hide the "online status" in the Topic Viewing. I'd like have the possibility to show or hide in frontend of the forum the image "online/offline"
- Another Missing Feature 2: You have remove tab integration (like you do it in kunena 2.0), ok, but give us an option in administration backend that permit to chose if show or hide the Personal Info Icon in "Viewing Topic" page.

I'm sorry for my english... I don't want show me rude.. it's only problem with the language :D
See you!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by BadCluster.

More
11 years 8 months ago #9 by BadCluster
I'd like to have a reply to my solution for the missing integration tab.
I think I give you a good solution or not?
Thank you!

More
11 years 8 months ago #10 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Integration Tab Missing
Integration has been moved to plugins. If you create a solution for this, I'm happy to include it into Kunena, see:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/965
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadCluster

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds