Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved You don't have access to this forum

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1 by TraaBBIT
Hi.

I imported phpBB3 forum to K1.7 and upgrade it to K2.0.4.

then I move data base(tables categories,topics, and user-topics) to another K2.0.4.

Now I can't read new topics and get "You don't have acces to this forum".

Look nowe.reprapforum.pl/kunena/44-pytania-i-...da-z-drukiem-3d.html

Can anybody help me?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_revista | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Tigra | author: Tigra Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Stats 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by TraaBBIT.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Thank you for your question and for posting your configuration report.

There are a few observations I would like to make about your configuration:

1) You have installed JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4 but you do not have JomSocial software installed. I suggest you uninstall these things because they are unnnecessary.

2) You have conflicting items in your Joomla menu. Please delete all the menu items in your site that refer to Kunena and try using the standard Kunena menu. See Kunena Menu issues in the Wiki which explains how to do this

3) You have enabled AlphaUserPoints, Community Builder, Gravatar and JomSocial integration plugins but you do not have any of these extensions installed on your website. Please set these integration plugins back to their original default settings and try again with the default settings. Information about the default settings is contained in Forum integration with other Joomla extensions

There may be other reasons why you are getting the message "You don't have access to this forum" but let's start with the basics.

*** Off-topic ***

How are you going with your Kunena Popular idea? Have you got it all working now and would you like to share it with the rest of the community? B)
More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by TraaBBIT
Doesn't work.

Still the same.

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by TraaBBIT
Now all post is readable, but I lost many user name in their profile left to the posts.

nowe.reprapforum.pl/kunena/20-info-o-for...k-rozwoju-forum.html

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
You may need to Synch Users, Recount Statistics, restore your default Kunena configuration and check all the permissions on your categories (with Category Manager).

If you like, you can provide us with a site administrator account and password and I can spend a few minutes looking around. But if I have to spend more than 10 minutes fixing things up then I won't be able to spend that much time without asking you for some "assistance" in the form of a donation for my services. Does that sound agreeable to you?

I need to see your updated Kunena configuration report to see what you have done. Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6 by TraaBBIT
Ok. Please write on [email protected]

I will sent You password.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : yoo_revista | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Tigra | author: Tigra Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Stats 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by TraaBBIT.
More
10 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
Another way for you to provide us with the information, is to read (in the FAQs) about "Confidential information" - what does that mean? and use the confidential BBcode tag like this:
Code:
[confidential]Username: Password[/confidential]

This will save a lot of time, writing an email to you, and it also means that my colleagues will also have the information to be able to assist you if I need to call upon them. B)
More
10 years 11 months ago #8 by TraaBBIT
I have solved this problem.

I import forum many times until it's work correctly.

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
More
10 years 11 months ago #9 by sozzled
Good. I am pleased to hear it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TraaBBIT
Time to create page: 0.680 seconds