Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Can moderator view list of all unapproved topics/posts when logged in?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by nemmar
I have Kunena 2.04 on a J2.5.11 site.

I am setup as the Administrator/moderator with the settings that All New Posts require moderator approval. An email is are sent out to the admin/moderator when there is a new post/topic waiting for approval.

But I was wondering if there's a setting for approvals similar to the "Recent Posts", "Recent Topics" tabs which would list all the topics/posts waiting for moderator approval after logging in. That way I wouldn't have to click the link in each new post email to approve/edit every new post individually.

Let me know if you need more details if my question isn't clear enough.

Thanks for any advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein, sozzled, nemmar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.827 seconds