Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged "You are banned until today" message - for many days - at my website.

More
10 years 8 months ago #31 by Saibot
Hi Thanks for the respond. The "banned" problem is solved. I changed it in the MysQL.

Now i still have a category problem. I fixed the warning Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../libraries/kunena/forum/category/helper.php on line 616 after i changed the ID of the kategory table. But I did not see any kat. in the Backend or Frontend

So i deleated the data in the MySQLi. Because i couldn't add new ones.

Now i can't still not add new ones.

1054 Unknown column 'parent_id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.name FROM ..._kunena_categories AS a WHERE parent_id='0' AND id!='0' ORDER BY ordering

What should i Do? Can i repear the Tables? Or should i add manualy a new one? So that the Problem is fixd?

Thanks for the help
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #32 by sozzled

Saibot wrote: Now i still have a category problem.

Different problem, different subject. This topic is about the "banned users" problem - which you have fixed. Please start a new topic for your other problems. Dn't forget to include our configuration report when you create your new topic.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds