Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged "You are banned until today" message - for many days - at my website.

More
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #1 by JENT3AL
Good morning.
I have a problem..
I am reported by Kunena with a ban: You are banned until today.
I see this written from 2 days ago, but I do not understand what might have happened. :(
I know that my other friends have the same problem of being banned and then not be able to reply to threads in the forum.
I would like to understand how to solve this problem that is creating me problems for days.
My version of Kunena is: v. 2.0.4 of 18/01/2013.
My website is: tn3units.com

thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by JENT3AL.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 6 days ago #2 by sozzled
Have the administrator of your site unban your users.

If your users are being banned, "at random", chances are that there is someone who is a global moderator of your forum who is banning these accounts.
More
11 years 6 days ago #3 by JENT3AL
I m the administrator of my website and i haven t activate this ban for my or my other friends..
The moderator have create this situation.
Is it possible that this condituon has another reason?
Thanks so much.
More
11 years 6 days ago #4 by Jiminimonka
If your moderator is banning people then stop him/her being a moderator. As Admin you can un-ban everyone who is showing as banned.

There is no auto-ban function in Kunena, it has to be done by a moderator or admin.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #5 by JENT3AL
Hi, thanks for your help.
When i go in Kunena control panel on my website i open "user management window".
I read that all users are banned.
For example:

So i try to lift the ban in all users after that i login as a super user or administrator
profile, but the system does not change the ban..
(JENT3AL is a administrator profile, but i have also try this option as a super user profile "IA TN3").
The result is always the same...

Why can't i change this setting as administrator or super user?
Super user or administrator's profiles aren't better than the moderator to change the options of the website?

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by JENT3AL.
More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #6 by sozzled
There are two parts to how Kunena handles banned members.

The first part is how to ban users from using the forum. This is controlled in the Joomla database tables.

If you use phpMyAdmin, look at the table _kunena_users (the column banned) and tell us what you find. For a user to be not banned, the value should be NULL or a date earlier than today. To unban the users, set all these non-null values to NULL.

The second part, which probably does not apply in your case, involves the Joomla users table. But this part will prevent you from logging in to your website and so I do not think that this is part of your problem.

You can fix your problem by resetting the non-null values in the banned column in the table _kunena_users. I hope that helps. :)
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #7 by JENT3AL
Hi, ..I can't solve the problem.
I'm not understanding how to use phpmyadmin and find the solution to this thing.
Can you help me more?

It is one week that i have this situation... :(

Is it possible check the value in kunena_user without phpmyadmin?
I have my MySqladministrator and FileZilla..

Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by JENT3AL.
More
10 years 11 months ago #8 by JENT3AL
I have use My SQL Administrator to take the table_kunena_user as sozzled has tell me first. (I have problems to use phpmyadmin..).

When i have take this file i have open it with wordpad.

I haven't understand as I look for.
This problem did not occur for something that it had change the parameter (as moderator or administrator).

Help me.. :(
Attachments:
More
10 years 11 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

The users banned are stored in table bak_kunena_users_banned, so look in this table to check which users are banned.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #10 by JENT3AL
Ok.
Can i read this table: "bak_kunena_users_banned" only with phpMyAdmin?
Where i find this table into this program?
Is there another possibility to find his table?

Thanks so much!!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by JENT3AL.
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds