Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Solved] K 2.0.3 - cannot create a new topic.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #137489 by iLucato

Well, in sum, the issue was solved, and I don't know how. Actually I recovered the backup to 1.7 which messed and didn't get to retrieve with Akeeba Backup and installed over the Kunena 2.0.3 and now it is creating a new topic normally.
Weird, but worked and the settings in the categories remains the same as before.


Bad and good news.

The bad:
I thought that by doing the mentioned above had solved, but it hadn't once I noticed that depending on the page I was coming from, it wasn't allowing me to post a new topic as administrator or registered user.

The good:
So the way it really solved was by recreating the menu "Create topic". So, I renamed the existing one to _OLD and unpublished it. After that, just created the new one and now it is really working! ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds