- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
before posting in this category.
K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Solved Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
14 years 1 month ago #132054
by kfv
Replied by kfv on topic Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
I have now (once again) read
docs.kunena.org/index.php/HTTP_500_Internal_Server_Error
and tried a number of things but still without any luck :-/
I have search through all files on my site, to see if there should be multiple definitions of "class BBCode" and I cannot find any.
I have found this page: kunenaspanish.org/foro/temas-resueltos-k...blema-kunena?start=5 but I am not quite sure what template that was installed.
As and additional note: Version 2.0.0 was working fine on the old site running Joomla 1.5. Then I made a fresh install of Joomla 2.5.6 and Kunana and this error occurred.
I have search through all files on my site, to see if there should be multiple definitions of "class BBCode" and I cannot find any.
I have found this page: kunenaspanish.org/foro/temas-resueltos-k...blema-kunena?start=5 but I am not quite sure what template that was installed.
As and additional note: Version 2.0.0 was working fine on the old site running Joomla 1.5. Then I made a fresh install of Joomla 2.5.6 and Kunana and this error occurred.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #132056
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
If you search this forum (going all the way back over the past four years) you will see dozens of problems reported about Siteground templates. As a general comment, we have not usually been able to resolve most of problems involving Siteground templates. I am not saying that it's the Siteground template that you are using that is causing the problem and I am not offering any opinion about the workmanship that has gone into building your particular Siteground template. I am, however, suggesting that you should try to see what happens if you uninstall your Siteground template and whether that fixes your problem.
K 2.0.1 does not have a ../components/com_kunena/libraries folder. Therefore, the error message you are getting is probably happening because of some other software that you have installed that needs ../components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php; perhaps it was something leftover from your J! 1.5 site? We do not know anything about NBBC ; this is this the cause of your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.
K 2.0.1 does not have a ../components/com_kunena/libraries folder. Therefore, the error message you are getting is probably happening because of some other software that you have installed that needs ../components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php; perhaps it was something leftover from your J! 1.5 site? We do not know anything about NBBC ; this is this the cause of your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #132057
by kfv
Replied by kfv on topic Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
Thank you for the quick answer
I have tried all these three templates, all giving the same Fatal error:
Beez2
Beez5
Atomic
If I disable "Kunena - Joomla Integration" I don't get the fatal error - but I haven't tested it, since the description is:
Kunena Plugin for Joomla! 1.7 Compatibility.
Please do not disable this plugin!
I have tried all these three templates, all giving the same Fatal error:
Beez2
Beez5
Atomic
If I disable "Kunena - Joomla Integration" I don't get the fatal error - but I haven't tested it, since the description is:
Kunena Plugin for Joomla! 1.7 Compatibility.
Please do not disable this plugin!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #132058
by kfv
Replied by kfv on topic Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
The first lines of the file /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/bbcode/bbcode.php are these, and because of the include (and header) I had the perception, that nbbc was used by Kunena:
/**
* Kunena Component
* @package Kunena.Framework
* @subpackage BBCode
*
* @copyright (C) 2008 - 2012 Kunena Team. All rights reserved.
* @license www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
* @link www.kunena.org
**/
defined ( '_JEXEC' ) or die ();
require_once KPATH_ADMIN . '/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php';
I don't think it has something to do with the J1.5 site, since the new site is installed in another directory (still on the same server) and the DB user is also different.
/**
* Kunena Component
* @package Kunena.Framework
* @subpackage BBCode
*
* @copyright (C) 2008 - 2012 Kunena Team. All rights reserved.
* @license www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
* @link www.kunena.org
**/
defined ( '_JEXEC' ) or die ();
require_once KPATH_ADMIN . '/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php';
I don't think it has something to do with the J1.5 site, since the new site is installed in another directory (still on the same server) and the DB user is also different.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #132111
by m.a377
hello everyone
I'm new with kunena . after I installed kunena forum on my wamp server and after publishing forum menu I receive this weird Error saying :
" Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979 "
what is this Error all about and how can I deal with it ?
Thanks
I'm new with kunena . after I installed kunena forum on my wamp server and after publishing forum menu I receive this weird Error saying :
" Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979 "
what is this Error all about and how can I deal with it ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #132112
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979
*** Topics merged ***
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds