Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979

More
11 years 7 months ago #11 by m.a377
Replied by m.a377 on topic an error
hello everyone

I'm new with kunena . after I installed kunena forum on my wamp server and after publishing forum menu I receive this weird Error saying :
" Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class BBCode in components/com_kunena/libraries/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 979 "

what is this Error all about and how can I deal with it ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 7 months ago #13 by kfv
I finally found the cause to my problem with the fatal error. I am posting this to help other if they should end up in the same situation.

Before installing Kunena 2.0.1 I had already installed other extensions, including the JV Framework. I have now located the problem to be, that a class named BBCode/BBcode is defined in two places:
  1. Kunena uses (indirectly?) this one:
    • \administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\external\nbbc\nbbc.php
  2. and the JV Framework this one:
    • \plugins\system\jvframework\jvframework\libraries\ultilities\bbcode.php

Since I am not currently using the JV Framework I ended up uninstalling it and after that the Kunena Forum seems to work.

I am not sure if there is a way to use both – neither if something should/could have been done to avoid by either Kunena or the JV Framework
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, xillibit

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #14 by xillibit
Hello,

We need to find to rename the class in
\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\external\nbbc\nbbc.php to avoid this appends

Issue opened : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1107

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by xillibit.

More
11 years 5 months ago #15 by brigarkee
The Main Menu forum link I created works fine at directing people to the forums, but when I create a new link through the "Add menu item" option in joomla, that link will not resolve properly.
I have chosen between all of the kunena linking options and get the same result for each in this particular way of setting up a link.

I don't know what was done wrong but am using the most current version on joomla 2.5.7, the most current version of Kunena, and would like to figure this out, if possible, without having to do a reinstall.

I did several searched through these forums, but I'm not finding my specific issue.

When I click on a new forums link I create, the following is what I get:

Anyone who might have a possible answer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #16 by brigarkee
Actually... when I click on that one link that does work, it does, in fact take me to the forum, however, when I click on index within the forum from there, it does give me a 500 internal server error as well.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by brigarkee.

More
11 years 5 months ago #17 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you please enable debug mode in Joomla! and Kunena configuration panel to see more detailled error message ?

More
11 years 5 months ago #18 by brigarkee
Absolutely... what info and how should I post the information I get from that?

More
11 years 5 months ago #19 by xillibit
I just need the error message which will be displayed on the page where you can see actualy fatal error.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20 by tonymina
I have the same problem when I started using the include_content_item from KKSOU. If I disable this plugin my forum works fine. Some of my plugins also don't work with KKSOU.

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds