Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question font colors

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by kathlb
font colors was created by kathlb
Hi,

I am very new here and also to Kunena forums. I'm not new to Joomla however. So that helps some. I installed the Kunena forum into my Joomala 2.5. And the template I am using is the one she came with, Blue Eagle 2.0. I have attached a couple of screenshots to clarify what trouble I am having. And I know it's strictly because I am unfamiliar with finding things in CSS sheets.

Everything seemed to install fine and it works, but the background is white in some of the forum post boxes and the text in those boxes is also white which means you can't read anything. After reading I downloaded Firebug for Firefox and "inspected things". I did find where the font is white and changed it to black. Trouble is, as you undoubtedly know, you can change it there to see if it's what you need to do but it won't change it permanently. It goes back to white. I can't for the life of me understand how that could happen, but there it is. I have searched through a bunch of the site's CSS files and haven't found it yet. When I saw one that was white, I changed it to black and still that area of the screenshot stays white. Thanks for any help you can give me . I am also visually handicapped, so it's a big help when someone explains what to do. No, that's not a poor poor pity me line, it's the truth and I rarely let it get the best of me. :-) I am really loving Kunena so far!!!

Here is the link also to my site. I'm just getting started. 3dposernow.com/CameraReady/

Thanks so much,

Kathy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic font colors
G'day, Kathy, and welcome to Kunena.

Some of the font colours on your site appear to be "invisible" on your forum pages; these things are determined by your Joomla site template CSS. See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We've discussed "invisible text" before: see "Invisible text" - perhaps not in the context of K 2.0 but the principle is the same.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kathlb

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by kathlb
Replied by kathlb on topic font colors
I can't see where I thanked you so just to be on the safe side, I am doing it once more.
Thanks so much for the guidance and I will check back in and let you know how I did. In the meantime, keep up the great work you are doing here.

Kathy

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by TubMaster
Replied by TubMaster on topic font colors
I've attached pictures of the forum where the text is white off the grey back ground. I have read the info that you gave but is there a way to change the background color for the forum?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.856 seconds