Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged "Invisible text"

More
12 years 4 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: "Invisible text"
I don't think this has anything to do with the so-called "invisible text" issue. Do you? :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by mafooy
Replied by mafooy on topic Re: "Invisible text"
No - quite right and apologies for that... got carried away!

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: "Invisible text"
Please read the category description on all our forum categories. Your topic was archived after your previous matter was resolved. The category description for this category is:

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Please understand that I'm not criticising you. I'm pointing this out for the benefit of other people who may be unsure.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #14 by spd54
Replied by spd54 on topic Help Needed - text colour
I have loaded the latest version of Kunena however anything I write in my forum isn't seen as the text is the same colour as background. How do I make the text a different colour to background and where do I do it.

Thanks for any info.

Background is white as is the text. unlike this forum.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #15 by sozzled
G'day, spd54, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the FAQs page (see menu item above this forum), especially How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

Your problem is probably caused by the Joomla site template that you have chosen. We don't know because you haven't given us the URL of your website. In cases where people have not given us any information about their website, they should also read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #16 by Catacomber
Just installed Joomla 2.5.4 and Kunena 1.7.2 and I have all my forum threads set up but can't see any content when I post. Any help is welcome. :( I see the name of the new topic but nothing in the post area--

the letters are stark-white, I can't see them unless I highlight!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Catacomber.

More
11 years 11 months ago #17 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Text is not visible
G'day, Catacomber, and welcome to Kunena.

Your problem is caused by your Joomla site template. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena as well as other advice posted in this topic.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #18 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic "Invisible text"

Catacomber wrote: I did solve my problem with the invisible posts--I was using a Joomla template that had white text and didn't realize it carried over to the forum.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kathlb

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds